Thursday, March 7, 2013

Third PT Visit Today

I have been making slow progress in the pt arena.  To be honest, I feel that my massage therapist does a better job at the massage.  But, I am getting some good stuff at PT as well.  The exercises are amazing...some involve eye movement...your eye muscles are very important in all of this.

Tomorrow I go to my orthodontist to get my retainer and night guard. I am going to have a nice long chat with my dentist once I am done with this chump.  My dentist recommended him, so maybe it's time to find a new dentist too.

I have to say that I am feeling so much better.  Not well enough to jump into a yoga class, but I am hopeful it won't be long.

Soon I will be weighing my options for legal action.  I just don't think this orthodontist should be an invisalign provider.  He is a really poor listener as well, and knows nothing about the risks associated with the product. I asked him 6 weeks ago to help me stop the treatment based on my diagnosis and neck pain, and and he convinced me my jaw was fine, the invisalign wasn't causing it, and to continue the treatment.  That is malpractice in my opinion.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment