Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My massage therapist is more competent than my orthodontist or other doctors

Today I had a massage.  Before I even got on the table, I started chatting with my massage therapist, whom I hadn't seen since early in the fall of last year.  She looked at me and said, "do you have TMJ?" I almost fell onto the table.  She could tell by my posture and just looking at my face.  My question is, why didn't the Orthodontist, Dr. Balint, or the orthopedic surgeon that I had seen in the past several months see this?

I know one thing for sure, I am on this therapist's schedule for the coming weeks.  She did a fabulous job at relieving all the tightness in my jaw, neck, and back.  AND, it is so nice to know that the evil cause of all that pain is out of my body for good.

EVIL = INVISALIGN


1 comment:

  1. Woke up today feeling so much relief!!! Thank you massage therapist!! I won't reveal your name, because I know your schedule books up quickly and I want you for myself for the time being :)

    ReplyDelete